We are waiting on our "Official Matching Approval." They sent questions for us back in February that we answered and hopefully to their approval! So for now, we are in the waiting game.
Our agency sent us some paperwork to fill out for USCIS so that we can have it ready to go once we receive our matching approval.
We are still looking at needing just under $5,000 to be fully funded for our adoption...not too bad.
http://reecesrainbow.org/61334/sponsoraschoff
We had Kayella's 3 year pics (and some family ones too) taken a couple weeks ago and we were able to add a framed photo of Leo in them. I will share some pics but not the ones with Leo! Sorry, you have to wait to see his adorable face until we are finalized at home.
Our big 3 year old! This picture made me tear up cause she is getting so big.
Love that smile!
Family pic that we sent to Leo!
Big sister, but I think Leo is bigger than her!
Our matching shoes :)
3rd year wearing her Cali jersey, I think we might get at least one more year out of it.






No comments:
Post a Comment