09 September 2011

Just one of those days

Have you ever had one of those days that you just want to crawl back into bed and restart the day?

This morning I was going to go and get our FBI clearances apostille done which when I got there found out that they don't apostille the FBI's documents and that we have to have another form notarized and then they will apostille that. So, after sitting 40 minutes in traffic, I went home only to find out something was wrong with our printer and could not print the other document. Off to work I went. We are going to run to the DMV tomorrow to see if they will have a notary available to get the forms done so we can get them dropped off early next week.

The day started off with a bang though cause our cars were broken into during the night sometime. Luckily neither of us keep anything in there worth anything.

On the upside we do have our USCIS fingerprint appointment on Tuesday! One of the WIC social workers is going to call USCIS right after to see if we can potentially move things along faster!

We will try and keep everyone updated with what we are finding out about travel dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment