Here is what we know of our beautiful daughter so far, I wish we could post photos but not until after we have our "official" referral.
She was born on 1/24/11 at 38 weeks gestation 7.6lbs and 20.87 inches long
As of May 17th, 2011 she was 10.78lbs and 23.22 inches long
We just got an update this weekend and she is 14.55lbs and 25.59 inches long
She has been eating every 4 hours and is going to start solids sometime this month! She does like toys that are noisy. There was more to the report but part of it got cut off so it needs to be sent back over and translated again. I will update when I hear these items.
Tomorrow I have to go to the Secretary of State and get an apostille on all of our documents except for our passport copies. This just tells Columbia that we are a Hague Country and that we will comply with all of their "rules". As soon as I am done I have to stop at at Fedex/Kinko's and make some copies then it will be dropped off at the agency. As soon as it is there, they attach some more documents and then will send them off to Columbia to get translated, once complete they can APPROVE us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment